Terms of Business
All use of our website www.wentworthconsultancy.co.uk (the “Website”) is operated by Wentworth Consultancy Ltd (we/us).
Nature of Website & Liability:
- All material on this Website is provided for general information purposes only.
- The law is always subject to change and it is important to verify the law and any interpretation by taking specific professional advice.
- You should only rely on specific professional advice where the precise facts can be considered. As a result neither Wentworth Consultancy nor its employees shall be liable for any action taken or not taken in reliance upon the information provided on this Website.
- Professional advice, guidance and support are available from Wentworth Consultancy, please contact us with your queries by using the contact page or by phoning 0777 1900 728.
- We provide hypertext links to other sites, which are not operated by us. Using such a link means you are leaving our Website and we take no responsibility for, and give no warranties, guarantees or representations in respect of linked sites.
Ownership & Copyright:
- You may print or download to a single local hard drive extracts from the content of this Website for your personal use only;
- You must not remove any proprietary or copyright notices from such extracts;
- You may not sell or commercially exploit any of the content of this Website.
- The authors of material on this Website reserve their moral rights.
- No part of these terms is intended to constitute an exclusion of any liability which cannot be excluded under English Law.
- Use of this Website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
Wentworth Consultancy Ltd, registered in England and Wales No: 8551493 Registered address: The Lodge, Oaklawn, Woodside, Wootton, Ryde, Isle Of Wight, PO33 4JR
If you would like to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org